Is 3800 for chin smart lipo, and 7800 for chin and upper arms a good price? (photos)

I went for a consultation today for chin lipo and was recommended smart lipo for 3,800, when I asked about doing upper arms as well they gave me a quote for both for 7,800. Is this the going rate? These quotes are from Campbell, CA

Chin Liposuction

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon