3 weeks after BBL and I fell on the left side of my buttock. Did I damage it?

I fell on some stairs on my left side of my buttock and the left side hurts. I'm wondering if I damaged it. It still feels the same and looks the same it just hurts and I'm worried ?

Unlikely you damaged anything

It's very unlikely you caused any significant damage to your surgical site. Given that you're three weeks out, you may have caused some bruising and swelling, but long-term complications are unlikely.
Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar, MD

Falls & BBLs

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I understand why you would be concerned.  At 3 weeks out, it is unlikely.  But the easiest way to check, go to your surgeon and have him/her take a look.   Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Sorry to hear about your concern. I think it's unlikely that you damaged anything. If you have real concerns always a good idea to check in with your surgeon.