Hair loss - can someone help me figure out how to get back my hair?

I am losing my hair from past 2 or 3 years. I am 25 years now and would like to take some treatment. can someone help me figuring out how to get back my hair

Doctor Answers 5

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and start non invasive options like PRP/progesterone or consider transplantation. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

25 and wants his hair back

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Start off by seeing a good doctor who can examine you, try to predict your future hair loss with an instrument called HAIRCHECK and then offer one of the many options available based upon what the doctor learns about you from his examination

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Cause of hair loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There are many different causes of hair loss. To get the best treatment option, you need to be examined by a hair loss specialist and find the cause of your hair loss first. Once that is estsBlished the proper treament can be offered. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Take action right now

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Just as there are many reasons for hair loss, there are many treatments that you can follow.
It will be the best if you could get a consultation with a hair expert in order to get evaluated. This is the best way to get the best possible treatment for you. There is a Laser treatment, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Benev, minoxidil, etc.
Best of lucks and do not hesitate to follow up with more questions.

Hair loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There are many reasons for hair loss. You need to see a physician to first get a diagnosis. Then treatment can be discussed with you.

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.