Hair loss - can someone help me figure out how to get back my hair?

I am losing my hair from past 2 or 3 years. I am 25 years now and would like to take some treatment. can someone help me figuring out how to get back my hair

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and start non invasive options like PRP/progesterone or consider transplantation. Best, Dr. Emer

25 and wants his hair back

Start off by seeing a good doctor who can examine you, try to predict your future hair loss with an instrument called HAIRCHECK and then offer one of the many options available based upon what the doctor learns about you from his examination

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cause of hair loss

There are many different causes of hair loss. To get the best treatment option, you need to be examined by a hair loss specialist and find the cause of your hair loss first. Once that is estsBlished the proper treament can be offered. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Take action right now

Hello. 
Just as there are many reasons for hair loss, there are many treatments that you can follow.
It will be the best if you could get a consultation with a hair expert in order to get evaluated. This is the best way to get the best possible treatment for you. There is a Laser treatment, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Benev, minoxidil, etc.
Best of lucks and do not hesitate to follow up with more questions.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

There are many reasons for hair loss. You need to see a physician to first get a diagnosis. Then treatment can be discussed with you.