Breast implants, tummy tuck, a bit of lipo, and butt implants, which of these can I do at the same time?

Im 35, 5'4 and 112 lbs. size 32 D (Victoria's secret bra) 28 inches at the waist and 36 at the hips. I've worked my entire life to get the money I need for these procedures. My question is, which the minimum amount of surgeries, how many of these procedures can I have done at the same time and still have a SAFE and beautiful outcome? Any feedback is greatly appreciated Thank you in advance

Combining a Mommy Makeover with Additional Surgery Sites

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover Procedures At Same Time

I usually do all of these procedures at the same time unless there is a compelling reason not to. Using your tummy tuck incision is great to place saline and silicone implants. Not only is it possible to place your breast implants through your tummy tuck incision, it is my preferred method in that it does not take extra time and leaves no scars on your breasts. I have been using this approach for more than 25 years with great satisfaction from my patients. You might consider using the fat from your Lipo rather than buttock implants.
#mommymakeover
#scarlessbreastaugmentation
#BBL

Can I have breast implants and combine it with other procedures?

I would need to evaluate you but you can usually have breast implants and tummy tuck. I can even put the implants through the tummy tuck incision so you would have no scar on your breasts! I now usually try and harvest fat to inject into the butt rather than implants but it sounds like you are quite thin with probably no fat so you may be more of a candidate for an implant. This could possibly be done but we would need to talk about it. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures at once

Qualified, experienced plastic surgeons will generally limit a cosmetic procedure to no more than six hours. Although combining breast augmentation and tummy tuck, perhaps with a small amount of lipo may be reasonable, the more procedures done at once increase the chance for complications. I would certainly not do the above three and add buttock implants in one procedure. Important to know that tummy tuck has the highest rate of complications with blood clots among cosmetic procedures and this rate increases significantly with additional procedures done at the same time. Be careful not to build a house of cards. Your surgeon will guide you about staging multiple procedures.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  The simple answer is that it depends on the surgeon.  Some will prefer to do a combination of surgeries while others perform them separately.  Your first step should be ensuring that your personal health is the number one priority by choosing a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the procedures you wish to have done.  During a consultation, you can determine what you would like to have done and what surgeries can be performed at once.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

You can combined 2 procedures per surgical time, if your hemoglobin levels are at least over 12 grams. This is a rule for not increasing your risks and complications during or after  the surgery.

Combinations :

1. Tummy Tuck with Liposculpture and Fat Transfer to Buttocks
2. Breast Implant and Tummy Tuck (no lipo at all)
3. Butt Implants an Lipo
4. Breast Implants and Lipo with Fat Transfer to Buttocks

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Butt implants and breast augmentation

I would recommend splitting these up because you can't sit for two weeks after implants and you shouldn't be lying on your chest with the breast implants. While it can be done safely your recovery will be miserable and you will have a higher risk of implant malposition. See a board certified plastic surgeon for more information. Best of luck

Josh Olson MD

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, these types of combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…
It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

What procedures to combine

Thank you for your question about your tummy tuck, liposuction and breast and buttock implants.

• You can combine your tummy tuck, liposuction and breast implants at one time.
  • I strongly recommend that the buttock implants be done separately and that implants be placed in the muscle, not over the muscle.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Dr Derby

If you are in good health then you will find enough surgeons that will be able to do all in 1 procedure. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD