When Can I go with Zeltiq after vanquish? (vanquish on July 12th, I want to change from vanquish to zeltiq)

Vanquish on July 12th, (about a week ago), and i want to change to zeltiq. zeltiq freezes fat, vanquish heats up fat. When can I go start with Zeltiq? Thank you very much!

Can I change from Vanquish to Coolsculpting?

I have both machines and we often have patients that do both.  Many times they will thin out the area with Vanquish and spot treat an area after with Coolsculpting.  This is particularly effective for larger patients who can't treat that many areas with Coolsculpting.

Dr. Liu

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

When Can I go with Zeltiq after vanquish?

Thank you for your question.  You can switch from CoolSculpting to Vanquish at any time if you don't have any complications from your Vanquish procedure.  Keep in mind, at less than a month, you will not  yet have realized the full benefit of Vanquish.  Both procedures typically require more than one treatment session for optional results.  Best of luck. 

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Vanquish and Coolscupting

I would suggest doing the vanquish immediately before coolsculpting -- this is similar to the "fire and ice" treatment. It will likely help the coolsculpting lose more fat.  However, if you are considering all these combinations for fat reduction you may be better with a hi definition liposuction procedure.  Please see a body contouring specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Switching from Vanquish to Zeltiq

This is perfectly fine to do at anytime. Remember that Coolsculpting in general requires "pinchable fat" whereas Vanquish can be used on any body type.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Coolsculpting is safe

As long as you don't have any noted swelling or areas of firmness from the Vanquish, you should be able to have a Coolsculpting treatment at any time. If you do have swelling or nodules, I'd recommend waiting until those resolve before getting Coolsculpt.
Andrew Campbell, M.D.Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon