Unhappy with Lipo of flanks results after 3-months of 2 operations!! Any advice whether I should operate again or not? (photos)

I've inherited flanks from my father. I did my first Lipo Dec. 2015; Dr. told me I have thick skin and thus I shouldn't expect a perfect shape. 3-months after, I was very disappointed with the results, and told the surgeon that much of my lower back is contributing to the "fat" shape; he decided to operate on that area in Apr. 2016 (should I be the one telling him what to do!?). 3 months later, I notice improvement, but am unhappy with the results! The shape is still almost the same! Any advice?

Hidef Liposuction Revision with fat grafting

n our office, we employ a Hidef Liposuction Revision Treatment that uses a combination of lipocavitation, liposuction, lasers, fibrous release, and fat grafting among other procedures to recontour your liposuction results. 
Revision is possible. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- 4D HI DEF CONTOURING

You likely need a VASER hi definition contouring procedure to get a more defined look.  But being a bigger guy your hips may restrict how "lean" you can get your flanks. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Unhappy with Lipo of flanks and back after two operations.

I answered your guestion yesterday. Need to wait six months for healing, then see a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with VASER liposuction and Power X liposuction. These are used together to reshape your back, waist and hips. Traditional and laser liposuction will not give you improvement. Men are inherently more difficult due to the fibrous nature of the fat, and with two failed procedures, you definitely need an expert in this field . Good luck.