Umbilicoplasty without hernia on thin person? (photos)

I have always had a mildly outie belly button but after three kids my belly button is stretched out, wrinkly and protruding. I saw a general surgeon who told me I might have a tiny hernia but that repairing it would not create a noticeable cosmetic change. I also saw a plastic surgeon who said there was nothing that could be done because I was very thin (5'5" and 105 lbs). Is there anything that can be done to improve the appearance of my belly button?

Belly Button Surgery - Umbilicoplasty

Thank you for your question about belly button surgery.

Yes, umbilicoplasty can be performed by itself or along with some form of a tummy tuck or mini tummy tuck.

To know what would work for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.