Trouble moving eye inwards/up 1 yr after Asian bleph. Heavy weight pushing down eye. Skin increasingly sagging recently. 19 y/o

bleph+PtosisCorr 1 yr ago.Thought swelling was over but skin increasingly sagging especially over inner corner in past few weeks.Trouble moving eye inwards/up,feels like heavy weight/skin blocking it,cannot move eye all the way to left w/o feeling pressure/pushedBack,sometimes popping sound occurs when I move eye.When looking up,brow pushes up too.OnlyFeelReliefWhen I lift brow up w/finger but afraid this adds to sagging.really affecting my mental health.Brow ptosis?What do I do?+details in pics

I personally believe that you will not find the answer you are looking for.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There is simply very little understanding by surgeon of how eyelids feel after surgery and what it means.  Clearly you are bothered by what is going on.  You have waited a full year after surgery.  It has been my experiences that scar tissue in the eyelid is the basis for these symptoms. I seriously doubt that a brow lift will provide relief of your symptoms.  My point is that fixing this is very likely to create its own problems. I do understand the concern about the fall in the eyebrow position. Be careful out there.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon