Best treatment for brown spot, age spot or sun spot (not sure) in brown Indian (asian) skin. (photo)

I have brown Indian skin and trying to find out how to remove these brown spots under one of the eyes (left). I am thinking they are sun spots because of left side is more exposed to sun during driving, but not really sure. People say that it looks like freckles. It is spots and not patch. What is the best way to treat them? I am very scared of using any treatment that may make it worse.

Doctor Answers 1

Getting to the bottom of it--treatments for under eye include: surgery, lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp

A combination approach would be best. This area can be treated with lower eyelid surgery or fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 165 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.