Best treatment for brown spot, age spot or sun spot (not sure) in brown Indian (asian) skin. (photo)

I have brown Indian skin and trying to find out how to remove these brown spots under one of the eyes (left). I am thinking they are sun spots because of left side is more exposed to sun during driving, but not really sure. People say that it looks like freckles. It is spots and not patch. What is the best way to treat them? I am very scared of using any treatment that may make it worse.

Diagnosis before treatment

I suggest a firm diagnosis before treatment, if this is a freckle, it can be treated with QSL laser or pico lasers. It would be wise to see a dermatologist to exclude melasma as this is treated completely differently. Regardless, the use of a bleaching cream before laser treatment would be indicated. More on pigmentation in the web link below. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Age spots on indian skin and Melarase

I would use a combination of Melarase AM and Melarase PM, Melapads, and Clear and Brilliant lasers to help improve your sunspots. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Getting to the bottom of it--treatments for under eye include: surgery, lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp

A combination approach would be best. This area can be treated with lower eyelid surgery or fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP. Best, Dr. Emer.