My ass got swollen - BBL

4 days ago I see in my upper ass become swollen..like e small ball and tighten....what can I do please help me?

My ass got swollen - BBL

I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.

My ass got swollen - BBL

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.

Best Of Luck!!

Rami Ghurani, MD

My ass got swollen - BBL

It is common to have swelling after BBL.  But, I would recommend contacting your surgeon to evaluate your healing process and discuss any concerns. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

It is important to follow your surgeon’s post-operative care instructions seeing as they know exactly what they performed during surgery and exactly what you should do for optimal results post op. Swelling occurs in all patients after a BBL and will begin to resolve over the next 6-8 weeks. You may benefit from performing daily lymphatic massages. If you have some discomfort, swelling or want to accelerate your recovery process, you may want to do some daily light massages starting about a week after surgery twice a day. I would definitely recommend wearing your body garment until your surgeon tells you otherwise, to reduce swelling and have the best results possible.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

My ass got swollen - BBL

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... If you're feeling fevers or pain it will be better to consult with your surgeon, have a CVC and see what's happening.. Swollen is normal, but if you have pain get to your doctor.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Please follow up with your doctor

Based on such limited information there's not much we can tell you other then you should follow up with your doctor.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD