Surgery to have my right facial artery ligated. Now my body is suffering. Revision? (Photo)

I have seen a neurologist and have had multiple MRIs and all come back clean. After the facial artery ligation I have had symptoms of numbness in my legs and arms, tightness in my neck, headaches and pinches in my underarms and other areas when my heart rate increases slightly. It's been over a month but I can still feel the arerty pulsate slightly so I feel there is hope that I can have the ligations removed and heal. This is NOT in my mind, and cannot live with these symptoms. Any guidance at all would be extremely appreciated. I truly want the sutures removed

Facial artery surgery.

I would not recommend any further facial artery or vein surgery.  I do no feel that your left sided symptoms have anything to do with the right facial surgery. See a neurologist or head and neck surgeon for an evaluation.

Naples General Surgeon