Stretch marks on the breast? (Photo)

Hi, what are some treatment options for stretch marks one the side of my breasts? I've had these stretch marks from rapid weight gain several years ago . At first they were purple but now they are white. Also what are some ways to prevent stretch marks while losing weight? I'm a weight loss plan and hope to lose 20 pounds and would like to prevent stretch marks.

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

There are no cure for stretch marks but you can get improvement with lasers, microneedling/PRP and sculptra.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Stretch marks treatment

Thank you for your question.  Although stretch marks can be challenging to treat, one good option is micro needling.  It has very little down time compared to lasers and is cheaper.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Stretch marks and treatment

Thanks for your question and photo. The fractional CO2 laser is a great option to treat stretch marks. This laser resurfaces and tightens the skin to help improve stretch marks.Typically patients need 4-6 treatments every 2 weeks. Please visit a board certified dermatologist in your area for an in person consultation. Hope this helps! Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD