What are some possible solutions for the concavities in my forehead? Juverderm? Radiesse? Fat grafting? (photo)

Hi as you can see in the photos, I have a pretty severe dent on the sides of my forehead and temples. I'm Asian and I'm definitely BORN with this. I am still in my early 20's. I would love to know what kind of treatment would be most appraopriate in my case and the approximate cost. I really hope to avoid implants if possible. Any suggestion would be very much appreciated :)

Correction of forehead dents?

it appears that you do not have forehead dents but rather very prominent supra orbital ridges. These brow bones can be removed to create a more feminine and attractive appearance. Your brows can be elevated if needed at the same time. Make sure you see an experienced surgeon who can show you many pictures and  I would advise against fillers which can create a symmetries and bumps. 

Forehead Fillers -- Juvederm, Belotero, Sculptra, Voluma, Restylane

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment with fillers on the forehead.  This area needs a meticulous injector with knowledge of anatomy.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Treating Concavities of My Forehead

With these pictures it appears that your forehead contour can be better improved by shaving down the fullness of the bones above your brows rather than augmenting the depressions. This approach will give you a permanent more feminine appearance.

Forehead fillers

Volume replacement has become a mainstay in facial cosmetic surgery. Adequate volume is synonymous with youthfulness. Temporary solutions for areas of volume loss include fillers such as restylane and juvederm. Radiesse as well. A longer lasting option is fat grafting. Costs vary depending on how much you need. Seek out an experienced plastic surgeon who can properly guide you. I wish you all the best!

Arnold Almonte, DO
Roseville Plastic Surgeon