Skin tightening after weight loss. Fraxel vs. Ultherapy around 40 after weight loss?

yoyo weight all of my life. When I was younger in my 20s, i lose weight and my face returns slim with no sagging. As I get older, loseing weight ages me& make me look tired with hollow under eyes. Fillers helps esp. under eyes. did fraxel many time & it helps. My main problem now is that I still have chubby jawline and a little bit of chubby underchin. Still have ~15 lb to lose. Would ultherapy and/or fraxel help tighten and lifts my jawline and underchin? Should I want for final weight loss.

Skin Tightening

Thank you for your question. Yes, Ultherapy will help with skin tightening and lifting jawline and chin area. You can have Kybella or Coolsculpting done for fat under the chin. I recommend having a consultation with an expert.  

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Several Options

If you still have some fat remaining, you may want to consider CoolSculpting. It will permanently reduce the fat in that area. After that you may want to consider Ulthera to tighten the area. 

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Skin Tightening with Thermage for jawline and submental fat under the chin with Kybella

A combination of Kybella and Thermage will give you the best results.  Thermage will lift and tighten the jowls, and Kybella can be injected into the submental fat to permanently dissolve the fat.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Skin tightening

Thank you for your question. Ultherapy is the procedure that would help with skin tightening and lifting under the chin and jawline area. There is also kybella or coolsculpting mini which work well for the fat under the chin. I would recommend you make an appointment with a specialist for an evaluation to see if you would be a good candidate. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Ultherapy Versus Fraxel Versus VASER

I find that VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF or ultrasound are best for contouring the chin in those who are candidates but Ultherapy/Kybella can be used as an alternative. Loose can can be treated with a neck lift as well and you need a formal consultation to determine what is best. See an expert. Best. Dr. Emer

Tightening jawline Fraxel or Ulthera

Ulthera is much better at this. Better than Ulthera is Infini, Thermitight, or liposuction. Also Coolmini is good for removing fat in submental and jawline. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD