Are there any methods of shaping eyebrows that is okay two weeks after Rhinoplasty?

Are there any methods of shaping eyebrows that is okay two weeks after rhinoplasty? Shaving, tweezing, threading? I know waxing should be avoided for a few more weeks. Also should I avoid pressure from shower head directly on my nose? Thank you doctors!

Brow shaping following rhinoplasty.

At 2 wks following rhinoplasty, any brow shaping technique that exerts significant pulling or pushing forces around the nasal framework should be avoided.  Resume at about 4 to 6 wks.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC, FACS.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Instructions 2 weeks after rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question about your rhinoplasty.

This early after surgery, you need to ask your surgeon.
S/he is the only one who knows what was done and what is ok to do, what not. 
In general, it is wise to keep the shower pressure angled away from your face.
It tends to be uncomfortable and increase swelling.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

Eyebrow shaping after rhinoplasty

Caution.  Any method of hair removal in the mid facial region can result in an infection even in normal circumstances. After facial surgery the resistance to infection is lowered.  Get clearance from your surgeon.