I got rhinoplasty 6/2015 and looking to get revision rhinoplasty in the Bay Area in return for publicity

A year ago my Dr agreed to make my nose slimmer and give my bridge a slight dip as a result. I look the same as my before pictures she has from 6/2015. She said that to get surgery again I have to pay1.5k on top of the 5k I was charged initially. It's money I don't have nor feel comfortable giving her after my first experience with her. As a social influencer(15k followers on Instagram alone)I'm looking for a Dr kind enough to fix my nose in return of publicity on my social platforms. Thank you!

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Revision rhinoplasty is harder than a primary rhinoplasty, takes longer, and costs more. It's very important to choose a surgeon based on extensive experience performing this procedure. Shop quality, not price.

Dear Hiitsjustme, I would suggest seeking consultations with some surgeons in the Bay Area and find the surgeon who has the expertise to fix your nose. You can always discuss with the surgeon the possibility of reducing your fee for publicity however this may be a futile effort since most expert surgeons are not in need of publicity. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD