Rhinoplasty surgery.

I just had my nose done on Thursday and the Dr. Put bandage inside of my nose. It has been very hard for me to breath since then. But last night I almost chocked on myself and woke up gasping for air. So this am I removed the bandage inside on my nose (only) will that affect with the shape that my nose supposed to look like?

3 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-