Question regarding Lipo. Any suggestions?

I would like to know if my goal pictures are anywhehwre near possible with lipo and a maintained diet/exercise after. I am interested in lipo for my back, thighs, and abdominal areas. Also what type of lipo would be my best fit, and price range for the amount I would need to get as close to my goal pictures as possible followed by the obvious need to exercise.

I did not see any of your pictures.  Tumescent liposuction would be best.
Budget wise, liposuction of the back, thighs, and abdomen area could cost between $6,800 - $7,500.

Question regarding Lipo. Any sggestions?

Unfortunately, you haven't uploaded any photos.  However, I would suggest you ask our surgeon to show you before and after photos of patients similar to yourself.  This should give you a good idea as to what you may expect from a liposuction procedure.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Lipo questions

Hi and thank you for your question. I would have loved to see the pictures had they loaded, but there are still a few things I would say anyway. For the best results, get as close to your goal weight as possible. I do a lot of liposuction and the ones that come out the best are the closest to their goal weight. Second, having an exercise program in place is vital to keeping that look that you paid for both with your money and your time in healing. It really makes me sad to see a patient that we do a really nice job on fail to stay active and put the weight right back on.
Best wishes to you

Leilie Javan, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - are my goal photos realistic?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• I am so sorry but no photos uploaded so one can't answer your questions.
  • Don't worry about the type of liposuction -
  • An experienced plastic surgeon can get you a good result with any of the machines -
  • It is the surgeon's expertise, not the machine, that determines the result.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Without photos, I cannot specifically answer your questions. However, I do recommend meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options and realistic expectations.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon