To have a prettier face. Would I benefit from a nose job and chin augmentation? Either fillers or implant? (photos)

I'm not happy with my face, I don't think it's feminine enough. In person my nose is somewhat small but it photographs rather large. I also think I need chin fillers. Would I need a large chin implant or a small one?

Would I benefit from a nose job and chin augmentation? Either fillers or implant?

I have reviewed your photos and I feel you would benefit from a small- medium sized chin implant.  Your nose is not big or long, but it is wide both in tip and the bones.  The tip can be refined and the bones made more narrow.

To have a prettier face. Would I benefit from a nose job and chin augmentation? Either fillers or implant?

From your photos, I believe you would benefit from a rhinoplasty in which the nasal bridge is narrowed.   If the height of the bridge is reduced slightly, you may find that your chin doesn't necessarily require augmentation.  However, if you feel you would like a more prominent chin, fillers, implants or chin advancement surgery are all reasonable options.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Chins and noses

From your photographs it appears that it is the width of your nose that needs to be addressed.  This in my opinion is best done open so that removing excess width can be achieved without sacrificing height and avoid a turned up appearance.  We prefer ultra high frequency Piezo instruments to achieve this (similar to those used by dentists). As for chins, nothing can truly improve on the natural contours and muscle attachments of your own chin.  For this reason we prefer chin advancement done from inside the mouth.  It will not affect your bite and it all you--only better

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine and attractive face.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine and attractive face. These will give you a more balanced face. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses and not the overdone look!

Considering a rhinoplasty and chin augmenation

Hi there, Thank you for your question and photos. First of all, let me say you do a have a beautiful face. Having said that, refining your nose and a mild chin augmentation can further enhance your overall facial appearance.For a rhinoplasty, nasal tip refinement and mild bridge refinement might be what you are looking for. Be careful when you judge your nose based on photos from a camera in your phone. The lens in your camera is not very good and can make your nose appear bigger than it really is. For your chin, I would recommend either temporary fillers, or a small silastic chin implant. Enhancing your chin will also give your nose the appearance of being smaller.
Hope this helps!Good luck

Myriam Loyo, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant procedures

A closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish refinement in the nose, which can include narrowing the tip, narrowing the bridge, and shaving down the dorsal hump, with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose.  Silastic chin implants, not filler injectables are placed along the mandible to give added projection and  width to the chin to help with facial balance and proportions. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, and are usually placed under general anesthesia with the rhinoplasty procedure, or under local anesthesia as a stand alone procedure. For more information and many rhinoplasty/ chin implant before-and-afters, please see the link and the video below