What can I do to prepare my body and skin for a Brazilian Butt Lift? Can anything help with skin elasticity?

I had a child and I was left with mild stretch marks and loose skin around the belly button. Is there anything I can change in my diet or lotions/oils that would help with encouraging skin elasticity?

There is not much that you can do in this case.  Once the skin is stretched and loses elasticity it does not do well in recovering.  The best outcome to be expected is that the liposuction is done perfectly even so that the skin has the best chance of healing in a favorable configuration.

What can I do to prepare my body and skin for a Brazilian Butt Lift? Can anything help with skin elasticity

A Brazilian butt lift will not correct or tighten loos skin it may in fact cause more loose skin if you have poor elasticity. You may need to consider a Tummy tuck. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Elasticity skin

if you are normal weight or slightly overweight there really isn't much you can do to prepare for the surgery to get better skin elasticity. If your obese and your buttock skin was tight then losing weight would be beneficial because you would still have fat Harvest and you could fill up and tighten the skin better by putting more fat in the gluteus. All things aside, moist skin which stretch better than dry skin so you can try cocoa butter ahead of time or Vitamin E oil, it definitely would not hurt but it may not help much either. Best of luck