I am planning to get a tummy tuck, BBL, and Liposuction next year. New at the website. Just started researching.

1.I have Stretch marks on my thighs, back,buttlocks, and tummy. Will they disappear? 2.my underarms have been dark for about 10 years. Can the skin be surgical removed at the same time 3.i also have dark stretch marks on knees can they be removed? Laser did not work for me.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

I am planning to get a tummy tuck, BBL, and Liposuction next year.

Congratulations on your decision to have a tummy tuck, BBL and liposuction.  If the areas of stretch marks are within the area of skin to be resected, then they will be removed.  Skin can be excised from almost any area on the body, but a physical exam would be necessary to determine if this procedure would be in your best interest.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I would recommend posting photographs of the areas of concern. This will help you get more specific answers to your questions. Also, you should go on consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons. This is the most helpful way to determine which procedures are right for you and how to prepare for your surgery next year.