Do I really have to do two operations for nose and boobs? Or are there surgeons truly great at both in SF Bay Area?

Really want only 1 operation (very hard to take time off). Anyone who truly does both well? Or will work with another doctor? Want subtle hump shaving for nose and slight tip reduction to keep proportionate. And breast augmentation - also subtle, mostly asymmetry fix. And breast lift. started looking in Sept, found great nose and great boob but not in 1 person. My window is month of dec. Next window is 2018. Thank you for help - starting to stress about running out of time.

Do I really have to do two operations for nose and boobs?

If you are in good health, in most cases, it should be possible to safely combine a rhinoplasty surgery along with a breast augmentation/lift.  In our practice we do routinely combine these types of procedures.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive breast and rhinoplasty experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Combined Breast and Nose Suyrgery

Combining breast and nose surgery is common and a safe approach.  your recovery will be a bit harder the first couple of days, but not excessively.  Your nasal splints will be removed around one week after surgery, and the healing of your breasts will be evaluated at the same time. It does make it slightly more work on your part to find a surgeon with whom you feel comfortable for both procedures. But, the two surgeries do go well together as far as the operation and the recovery is concerned. Dr. B

Ramin Behmand, MD

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty combination surgery

Combining rhinoplasty and breast augmentation into a single procedure is safe and reasonable. I've done this combination as a solo surgeon, and have also done it with another surgeon - each of us performing our respective parts of the procedure. Obviously, you need to find a surgeon who is comfortable with the nuances of both of these very different cosmetic procedure. We are happy to see you up in Seattle and get you scheduled.

Is combining breast augmentation and nasal surgery a good idea? I don't think so

You quite possibly need 2 surgeons if you really want the top doctors in breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. Also, nasal surgery is a relatively contaminated surgery and can get bacteria into the blood stream which can increase the risks of infection and capsular contracture if you are putting in a breast implant at the same time. So, for both of these reasons I'd recommend separate surgeries and maybe 2 surgeons. I'd do the nasal surgery first to get the bacterial issues done.

Rhinoplasty with breast augmention and mastopexy

I frequently combine Rhinoplasty with Breast Augmentation.  With combined procedures you will have shortened down time and you will obviously need fewer days off of work.  We have many patients that travel from all over the world for combined procedures.  The good news is you are a short plane ride from SFO to LAX.  Best of luck in your search! 

David Stoker, MD

Finding the right surgeons to work together

Thank you for asking about your planned rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.

• If you are determined to combine the surgery, with two different surgeons at a specific time, you best approach is to ask the surgeons if they can and will work together.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Nose and breasts

Seek out the best rhinoplasty surgeon you can find who also does breast augmentation because the nose is by far the more challenging of the procedures.  Be looking for surgeons who do at least 30 to 50 rhinoplasties a year. The Rhinoplasty Society can help you find qualified rhinoplasty surgeons in your vicinity

Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation

Hi,  in my practice i can do both procedures but i need to evaluate the health of my patient first.

If you follow the recovery instructions you will be ready to incorporate to your normal life in the second week.

Please choose a Board Certify Plastic Surgeon for your safety.

Best regards

Dr. Sigler.

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Combined Procedures

There are a few surgeons in LA that perform both well, myself included. Patients from San Fran usually come down for two days for their procedure and are back in a week for splint removal and breast check. The following visit is in a month, and then 6 months. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Combined procedures?

Hello, thank you for your inquiry. Yes, you can have both procedures done at once. I suggest consulting a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss procedure, this surgery should be approx 3-4 hours max. Best of luck. 

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon