Who can narrow my nostrils like this? (Photo)

Alar base reduction. And I don't want a obvious scar

Alar base reduction

The nostrils can be narrowed by reducing the size of the sill (the base of your nostril). However, you may need alarplasty to prevent possible flaring that would make your nose and smile look less natural. This surgery is not technically challenging but there needs to be attention to detail to prevent asymmetry and notching.

Rhinoplasty

Narrowing the width of the alar base is easily and reliably performed by any of your local board certified plastic surgery. It heals very well and can be very satisfying. 

Narrowing My Nostrils and Nasal Base

Your nostrils can be narrowed with incisions inside nostril avoiding an incision in the alar crease. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Alar base reduction

Any board certified surgeon who does frequent rhinoplasty surgery should be able to help you achieve your goal.  You will have a small scar at the alar crease but is very well concealed when done properly.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD