The muscles of my face stiffen up uncontrollably, especially in the mouth and jaw area. Will Botox or other injections help?

Since Botox helps with TMJ and facial paralysis, will it help with my problem? This would be pretty experimental. How much Botox would they need to use?

Thanks for your query. Uncontrollable stiffening of the face is not normal. You should consult a dermatologist for the same. It could be scleroderma also; if it is just tightening of the muscle then Botox will help. 

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Botox and TMJ / Facial Parlysis

I suggest seeing a neurologist, if botox not done correctly for this you could have irregularity in swallowing , smiling and chewing.  Best, Dr. Emer.