Male that lost 100lbs in 2 years, then had Smart Lipo on chest 3 months ago. One nipple larger and puffy. Should I be concerned?

Over the last 2 years I lost 100lbs but retained some fat and loose skin on my chest. I had smart lipo mpx on my chest 3 months ago by a reputable surgeon. On my right side there is lifting of the nipple which and a significant reduction in the size and puffiness of the nipple. Great On the left side, the nipple is larger and puffy. From hot to cold I notice my right nipple is small and hard vs my left nipple which is lower, larger and puffy. Is this common 3 months out and will this go away?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting With GYNECOMASTIA REPAIR

I suggest you see a VASER HI DEF sculpting expert to see your body and determine what is best.  It sounds as if you need a more comprehensive approach.  Best, Dr. Emer.