"Lopsided" nose, uneven and collapsing nostril. Advice on correcting this? (photos)

I had rhinoplasty in 2014 to address a deviated septum and a left nostril that collapsed upon inhaling deeply. A year later, my nostrils were uneven, my right one bulged out, and the left one still collapsed. So another procedure was done to graft in more cartilage in my left nostril, but the problem remains and has worsened, and the skin has folded/dented from all the collapsing. Is my septum still deviated? Do I need another procedure? Am I a candidate for non surgical injections?

Nasal Valve Collapse / Uneven Nostrils Need Surgery and Grafting Not Fillers

This needs a surgical improvement -- dean toriumi, jay calvert, jason diamond are some experts in revision rhinoplasty.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty / Non Surgical Nose Job For Post Surgical Correction

Hi and thanks for your question. From your pictures, I would not recommend fillers. The collapse of your nostril necessitates surgery. Revision rhinoplasty is a tricky procedure, especially so when you have already had two procedures. I would suggest going to the most experienced rhinoplasty surgeon in the city. It will, unfortunately, be expensive. Hope that helps.

Tertiary revision rhinoplasty

A tertiary revision rhinoplasty is a very difficult procedure, and one of the most difficult in all  of cosmetic surgery.  A thorough examination of the internal portion of the nose is required, to figure out what is going on with the collapsing alar rim.  It is important to know what was done in the past and how much cartilage is left on the inside of the nose for potential grafting purposes.  Alar rim grafts can usually help stiffen the alar rim to prevent collapse with inspiration.