Lip enlargement and non symmetric smile (Photo)

Hi, I wanted to check if there are any solutions (non surgical preferred) to the two problems. One is my upper thin lip which got even thinner when i had to take out 2 teeth because of my ortho treatment. Would preferably make it a bit larger then this. Second one is the asymmetric smile. As you can see on the second picture my mouth is not even on the right side of my mouth. I've been trying to fix this by chewing more on this side but its very slow process. Thanks in advance!

Asymmetry and Lip Fillers

Lip Fillers are the perfect product to correct your lip asymmetry.  Please consult an expert for this advanced technique.  Best, Dr. Green

Asymmetrical Lips -- Fillers and Botox

Yes, I do a combination of fillers and botox to improve the smile.  Fillers for size and shape and botox for the smile movement/assymetry.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip

The only way to make your lip fuller would be injecting a filler. 
Your smile is a bit asymmetric, but really very subtle.  If this really bothers you, you might speak with a dermatologist about Botox- could be injected strategically around the mouth area to lessen the downward pull when you smile.  This would hopefully correct the asymmetry.  Be well. 

Estee Williams, MD