What kinds of surgeries should I get in addition to an eyelid surgery and a rhinoplasty? (photos)

I'm honestly not happy with the way my face looks, especially my profile. I know I'm definitely going to get an eyelid surgery and a rhinoplasty. But is that enough to make me look decent? I feel as though my forehead bulges out too much (I cant tie my hair up because it makes my head look huge), my jawline and chin arent defined, and my cheek bones are too high and my cheeks are too fat. When I smile, my face is literally an oval. What can I do about these problems?

Doctor Answers 3

Eyelids and a rhinoplasty

Its best to just  to address the specific issues that bother you the most, your eyelids and  your nose. An upper blepharoplasty and a rhinoplasty can be performed at the same time under one anesthetic as an outpatient surgical procedure. For many examples and more information, please see the link below

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 143 reviews

What Procedures Should I Consider to Enhance the Appearance of My Face?

Dear PSobsessed,

You are an attractive young woman, so please do not be too hard on yourself. We can be our own worst critics.

If you are unhappy with your appearance, you may wish to consider facial enhancement including possibly:

1. Skin Care: Acne and blemishes can be treated with a medical and cosmetic skin care regimen

2. Facial cosmetic surgery:

-Asian upper blepharoplasty: To enhance the appearance of the eyes
-Asian rhinoplasty: To slim and enhance the nose
-Chin and jawline enhancement: To enhance the proportion of the chin and to slim the jawline
-Forehead enhancement: If you feel that your forehead is too large, lowering the frontal hairline can reduce the apparent size of your forehead

Please see an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise in Asian cosmetic surgery for an evaluation and to discuss your concerns.

Warmest wishes,
Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

Asian rhinoplasty , chin implant and hairline lowering.

Asian rhinoplasty , chin implant and hairline lowering is what will give you what you want. See a very experienced surgeon since you will need the Irregular Trichophytic incision we developed 35 years ago. You may need a tissue expander if your scalp is tight.

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.