What kind of results can I expect from a BBL? I'm 5'5 &125 pounds. (photos)

I'm looking forward to getting a BBL I have mixed advise I'll get good results vs it won't make a big difrence I have fat that hase always botherd me I've had it even before I had my daughter I diet and exsersise Wich helps minimally what kind results can I expect I would want more cuvey figure bigger butt

Result to Expect from BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   Based on your photos, you have a small amount of fat.  Therefore, the injected fat will create a small difference in both the volume and curviness.  You have a small frame and I think liposuction of your flanks and back will elegantly enhance your curves.  If you are wanting to have a significantly larger or significantly curvier butt, then I think a combination of fat grafting and butt implant would best achieve your results. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

What kind of results can I expect form a BBL? I'm 5'5 & 125 pounds.

Given your photos, height and weight, the volume of fat you have to donate will be on the smaller side.  However, many women similar to your size have had BBL procedures, and the majority of ones we have seen in our practice have been pleased with the results.  Ask your surgeon if you can see before and after photos of patients similar to yourself.  This should give you a good idea as to whether or not a BBL will be in your best interest.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Getting a Brazilian

I anticipate you will have a stunning result if you choose to get a Brazilian and it's done correctly.

You are somewhat slim and it may be challenging to get high volumes of fat but on the other hand you have a tight body and small amounts of fat will go a long ways in helping you body look hyper feminized.
My practice is devoted exclusively to body contouring using various forms of liposuction and fat transfer. I also work for elite body sculptur.  One of the premier body contouring centers in the country.

I perform these procedures with my patients awake.

There are multiple advantageous to avoiding general anesthesia for body contouring procedures.

These includ better results, improved safety, faster recovery, less swelling and bruising and lower cost.

While most women need 700 to 1400 mL of fat Per side for a proper bazillion you may get great results with the low-end of that number.

I don't think it should be that difficult to get 1500 mL of fat if you're willing to have liposuction of your ful abdomen waist, flanks and back.
I suggest you consult with multiple plastic surgeons who have expertise with this particular procedure.
It's always nice to work with people who take great care of themselves and have nice bodies to start with.

This is generall where we got our homerun results.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD