What kind of Hyaluronic Acid is more suitable for Asian Non-surgical Nose Job?

I am Asian and I am considering doing non-surgical nose job. I have heard of Juvederm Ultra Plus/Voluma, Restylane Perlane/Sub-Q or Radiesse. I originally thought Radiesse was good for nose-injection but I found some reviews in Asian said its risk was higher and residue of Radiesse remained long and might affect the result of a future permanent nose surgery. And some of the clinic provide several types of Hyaluronic Acid for me to choose to use on nose, I just want to know which is the best one?

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

Hello!  As a Board Certified Nose Surgeon who specializes in Nose Surgery day in and day out, i notice that injectables in the nose are taken very lightly but are filled with complication risks.   I never recommend permanent fillers like Radiesse or Sculptra ever in the nose as the risk is too high.  I usually use  Voluma (one of the thickest types of hyaluronic acid based products) to build the bridge of the nose.  The nose is a interesting area for fillers as the fillers can last anywhere from 1-5 years depending on how much hyaluronidase (the natural enzyme in your body that breaks up the filler) is in your nasal tissues - this varies from person to person.  Also if surgery in the future is ever a consideration, you wouldn't want a permanent product in there - so stick to Voluma and it should be placed in a sub-SMAS plane deep to the muscles of the nose so it lifts the natural tissues up to build the bridge smoothly.    
Dr. Deepak Dugar

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment.  I do not like permanent fillers here as long term there can be issues. Best, Dr. Emer