Would Invisalign be able to make my severe overbite better? (photos)

I have had an overbite since forever but every year it seems to get worse and I am not sure if I should do braces or Invisalign. Thanks in advance!

Severe Overbite

Nice photos to help us advise. Thanks!Either traditional braces or Invisalign will reduce your overbite to an acceptable level. The braces, as I assume you already know, are always in place and always working. You will finish treatment a bit sooner than with Invisalign. The ability to remove the aligners to eat and clean your teeth, as well as for social events, make Invisalign a more attractive treatment modality for most adult patients. The decision is really up to YOU once you are fully informed on both options.There are a number of good orthodontists in your area for you to consult with. Good Luck!

La Jolla Dentist