I want to look slimmer, what surgeries do I need with the least scarring? (photos)

I've never been a fan of my body b/c I feel fat/insecure. I posted pictures of myself at every angle and also pictures of bodies I admire. Is it possible for me to achieve these features? What surgeries do I need and how much do each surgery cost?I was thinking liposculpture for my back, tummy, love handles, inner and outer thighs. Butt lift or butt implants? Breast implants (what implant size would I need?). Also how do i get rid of cellulite+stretch marks+big dimples on each of my outer thigh?

Obsessed

Dear PSobsessed,
I worry about your desire to change so much of your body. From the photos, you already appear to have a nice figure and you certainly are not fat.  Your desire to be perfect is not attainable and you may find yourself no more happy after a bunch of procedures. I suggest you meet with a reputable board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals. You may suffer from body dysmorphic disorder and should consider an evaluation prior to moving forward with any surgery. I hope that helps and I wish you luck. 

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture and Body Contouring

Its difficult to comment from photos, especially when you have posted photos that show you are in good shape and not really looking like a candidate for liposuction.  However, I have seen a few patients where the issues are more about minor changes that can be handled more with modalities such as the Accent Radiofrequency device or other minimally invasive procedures.  I would recommend a consultation with a skilled plastic surgeon to help sort out the possibilities (if you need anything at all!).

Jay Calvert, MD, FACS

Want a slimmer body without scars

Your posted photos show a slim figure. I would consult in person for best evaluation, but it may not be possible to meet your goals. Best,

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Changes in body proportions

In my humble opinion, based upon your photos, you look terrific and would not be a candidate for plastic surgery.  I do not think that you would benefit much, if at all, from the suggested procedures.

How to achieve desired form.

Your photos submitted show an attractive proportional body and breasts.  Trying to achieve the results seen in photos in magazines can lead to you being very unhappy as you may be looking at photos which are photo-shoped and thus not reality.  Liposuction could be done to slightly thin your waist, flanks and thighs but will do nothing for stretch marks, cellulite or dimples.  As your shape is already so good, there would only be small changes.  Breast augmentation may help you achieve a fuller bust but questions about what size would get you the results you wish should only come from the board certified plastic surgeon who has a detailed consultation with you.  I would not do butt implants or a butt lift on you as the trade off may be too steep.  Costs of the surgery depends on what you have done and the surgeon you choose.

Obsessed

I agree with Dr. Umansky. You have a great figure, are not fat and the areas of concern are very minimal. So minimal, that surgical work in these areas may have very little visual improvement for you. I would seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who upon consultation and a good physical examination will be able to give you a truly realistic assessment of degrees of improvement he/she feels may be obtainable. Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

I want to look slimmer, what surgeries do I need with the least scarring?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

You look spectacular

As you can see, many doctors give many opinions.

I have an expression that goes like this: "The closer someone looks to perfect, the smaller of a change they need." That said, a small change can sometimes make quite a difference in someone's appearance and how they feel about their body.

Look for an ethical, experienced and honest surgeon. Not until after an in-person consultation takes place can anyone give you the answers you need. When a highly attractive patient comes in to see me, there are always some red flags. You may have noted that from the previously placed opinions. That does not make them a candidate or a non-candidate. It simply means great care has to be taken in understanding the person's expectations and motivation. It also requires great honesty in what can be achieved.

I agree with all the others. Your body is stunning, and you should have no concerns about the way you look.

Congratulations on that.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Changing her body

I would suggest focusing on a certain area or two that bothers you the most.  You do appear to have a nice shape. I suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss all your concerns, and what realistically can be achieved. Remember, the surgeon must work with the body you have, and cannot make you a different person.  Surgery may not be the best choice for you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture | Liposuction | Liposhaping

Thank you for your question and pictures.

First of all, you don't need plastic surgery. Many women would love to have the body you have.

That being said...less is more.  Yes, you could get modest breast implants and liposuction to the flanks (lower back) and inject that fat into your butt.

You don't need much or any of it for that matter. But if you want it, you can get it.

Make sure that you go to a surgeon that is reasonable and level-headed.  You don't want anyone taking advantage of you and doing too much.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS