I got rhinoplasty 18 months ago and it seems that my noise is still swollen. (photos)

Should I wait longer or get revision surgery?

Swelling after rhinoplasty

Your swelling should be gone in 12 months after primary rhinoplasty, but can be longer after revision rhinoplasty.  You need to compare your before and after photos to truly determine the changes.  Good luck!

I got rhinoplasty 18 months ago, and it seems that my nose is still swollen.

From the limited photos presented, their nose appears fairly normal. If the tip is still swollen, talk to your operative surgeon about taping and cortisone shots placed in this tip of the nose. The side profile photograph also reveals the weak and recessive chin profile which makes the nose look bigger than it really is. Consider a chin implant to augment the mandible to help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the projection of the nose. For more information  and many examples of this combination, please see the link and the video below