I took a pic of myself, and I noticed that my eyes aren't really "straight". What's up with my eyes? Am I cross eyed? (photos)

Your eye

Based on your limited history, I would recommend follow up with an Opthalmologist. Best wishes.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Crossed eyes?

i doubt that you have any true muscle imbalance (strabismus or amblyopia) if this is the first time you have noticed it in your life. We see this a lot in East Asians with an epicanthal fold that makes the inner corner of you eyelid more blunted. If you are truly worried, see an ophthalmologist. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Eyes

You look to have a muscle imbalance in your eyes.  Probably something you were born with! See an ophthalmologist for an evaluation.  

Joshua A. Greenwald, MD, FACS