I am 2 months post op from liposuction and gluteal fat transfer (BBL) and my butt is too small. What can I do? (photos)

I am 2 months post op from liposuction and gluteal fat transfer (BBL) and I was happy with my results at week 6... my butt has shrunk too much. prob #2 my tummy has always been beautiful and nice and now it has loose skin and my bellybutton looks all detached from the muscle. Is there anything i can do about this? What are my options?

Lack of results after Brazilian

What you experience it's not uncommon. Unfortunately the bar is set quite high for expectations of results after Brazilians. This has to do with a few different reasons. One is that some surgeons or tempted to post early after pictures in there before and after galleries. As you yourself know the results at 4 to 6 weeks can be drastically different than 3 to 6 months. Fat transfer can be fickle and not everyone is either a candidate for the procedure and some may not have sufficient amounts of fat for the best results. Put these altogether and the number of patients who feel the results are not what they had hope for is unfortunately somewhat high. Plastic surgeons who are honest about expected results are sometimes not seen as having the same talent when patients are reviewing before and after pictures and choosing their doctor. At this point you may experience further reduction in volume. Skin laxity from the liposuction should not be an issue unless patients have some skin laxity before the procedure. This is usually fairly predictable and would ideally have been discussed during the consultation. I suggest you follow up with your doctor and ask him or her to address your concerns. You may ask him or her to review the same before and after pictures you were shown during the consultation and compare yours. Skin problems after liposuction are often difficult and sometimes not possible to correct unless someone is a candidate to convert to a full abdominoplasty. again this is something to bring up with your plastic surgeon. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

2 Months Post Op & Wanting a Bigger Butt

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I did not see any photos of the tummy so I can't comment on the tummy.  I think you have two options and they depend on how you want your butt to be.  You can have the fat transfer performed again; however, I do not see a significant amount of fat so the gain in size is going to be moderate at best.  The second option is to perform a buttock implant; this can also be performed with a second round of fat grafting to give you a significantly increased in volume and pop to your butt.   
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist