9 days post op Coolsculpting of my lower abs, I look 4 months pregnant. Is this normal?

did vertically with one suction on each side of belly button (separate times of course). belly was actually not too bad before the event- now? i look 4 months pregnant and cannot suck in the stomach. i am freaking out. i work out and eat like a nutritionist would. please tell me when this will go down and if there is a chance it won't.

Swelling post coolsculpting

Slight Post treatment swelling can persist for 3 weeks. Sometimes even longer. The level that you describe is not normal. Contact your treating physician for detail.

Coolsculpting and swelling

Coolsculpting is a great procedure for reducing the bulge in the treated area.  If you are having swelling nine days later I recommend you return to your treating physician for examination. Please let me know what the results are.

Swelling after coolsculpting

Coolsculpting induces programmed cell death of fat cells by selectively freezing them. In a small population of patients, there can be more swelling than in others. At 9 days post procedure, this should start to resolve.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting

You should start to see the decrease in swelling at this point.  Did you have any bruising?  I also have my patient use a little adjustable wait trimmer belt to provide some compression and support.