I had BBL about 2 months already and I don't see any different ?

I had bbl 2 moths ago and I don't see anything different I still see the same small butt :( what do you think it's I get sad BecuAse I thought I was going to have big bb :((( help please

Lack of results after a Brazilian

There are generally two reasons patient's lack results after either liposuction or fat transfer procedures.
The first is the procedure was technically not done very well. The second reason was that the patient was not a good candidate for the procedure in the first place.
Both liposuction and fat transfer our unique in that many patients are not good candidates for these procedures.
For someone to do well with either liposuction or fat transfer They have to have a certain fat distribution.
Other factors should also not be present like skin laxity.
 In your case you should follow up with your plastic surgeon and have him or her address your concerns.
You may want to review before and after pictures shown before the procedure.
 There's really no way for us to know why your results are not what you had anticipated.
Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Follow Up

I would suggest scheduling and appointment with your operating board certified plastic surgeon that you chose. He/she will be able to discuss what future things need to be done. They will also show you your before and afters to see the change. I wish you the best of luck!

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon