My hair is really thin after FUE procedure. Will it improve? (Photo)

I am day 13 after FUE and recipient area is really thin. Way thinner than before. Used baby oil to take care of scabs day 11 and many hairs came out. Doctor says not to worry. Just want other thoughts. Not blaming Doctor. Just want to know if I am screwed and unlikely to have sucess.

Less hair after transplant

From the pictures the hair has been cut, and cut hair with lower than normal density always looks thin, but you might be undergoing shock loss.  See video below

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If your doctor said it would be fine and not to worry, you shouldn't worry. It is rather hard to harm your transplanted graft

If your doctor said it would be fine and not to worry, you shouldn't worry.  It is rather hard to harm your transplanted grafts a week after surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon