Can fillers give me some additional lift? (Photo)

Over the last year or so I've had some fillers in my nasolabial folds, by my zygomatic bones, and a bit in my cheeks, but I'm still unhappy with the way the lower part of my face looks. Could additional fillers help add more lift? If so, where?

Fillers and lifting.

thanks for your question and photos. There are a couple of ways to help the lower face. The most important is making sure your cheeks are optimized and providing good support to the tissues and framing the eyes. In terms of the lower face, Fillers in the actual folds is the second step. Another option is a lip lift to help shorten the upper lip depending on how it looks when you smile etc. Good luck. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon