Had fat transfer to breast aug July 5. Asked him to take as much fat off my stomach. He said he would not take much off?

i am transgender and want my stomach to look more shaped. it looks the same should i be disappointed or ask him to help me with it next time when he does it again after 2 months time. I am disappointed he could not make my stomach look more feminine he said it would be redone in 2 months why can't they take out more fat so i am happy with my stomach?

When fat grafting

harvesting fat is LIMITED to only what is needed for the grafting procedure.  If you want your tummy as flat and curvy as possible, you should schedule for a liposuction procedure.  But with fat grafting, you must always have areas where fat can be harvested for future grafting sessions.