There's a extra part in the middle of my lip. Can it be corrected?

I have this extra part in the middle of my lip while others don't. Is there any way to correct this?

Lip Surgery

Thank you for your question. Corner lip lift can create a more even contour of the lips. It prevents patients from winding up with a slightly downturned lip line as well. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. It is especially helpful when a surgeon's office offers imaging techniques so that the patient and surgeon can determine how certain procedures will affect their patient's overall experience in alignment with their desires.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon