Using embrace scar therapy of my for areola reduction? (Photo)

I had TT and Gynocamstia with areola / nipple reduction, can I apply embrace scar dressing on my round circle incision? Does that will be tension on my nipple and might lead for it to pop out? Please help

Managing Scars from Gynecomastia Surgery

Your #incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.In the future, if you are concerned with scars, with your surgeon's approval you may be able to use scar management treatments such as Biocornuem,  Scar Guard, Scar Fade,  IPL Laser or Yag Laser.

Using embrace scar therapy of my for areola reduction?

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend checking with your surgeon before applying any scar therapy gel or tape to your incisions to avoid possible complications.  Though normally safe, it is important to know that your incision has healed sufficiently to pursue this treatment.