Chemical burn from using ACV (apple cider vinegar) on face? (Photos)

Okay, so I used diluted ACV with only 5% acidity for seborrheic dermatitis (SD) natural remedy but maybe I used too much. I used two cotton pads but just poured it on (no droplets). Now I have a slight chemical burn after only 5-10 minutes of use and not sure what to do. It's not enough to go to burn center I don't think. I suppose just wait it out for it to heal? Anything else I should watch out for? Most concerned about burn near jaw line because it is the most red and it has a black mark.

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Wound Care

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist for wound care in order to prevent scarring. I recommend silicone gel with growth factors. Seborrheic dermatitis (SD) can be treated with skin care, microneedling/prp and lasers. See an expert for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer.