Born with spot hyperatrophy lip tissue? (Photo)

I was born with a bump on my lip that resembles scar tissue that I would like to get removed. It is not significantly noticeable, but it is a cosmetic issue that just bothers me. It is soft tissue and no hardness/pain/etc that comes with it. How would I go about removal? Would this be enormously expensive? I am a college student. Interested in your thoughts and opinions.

Bump on Lip correction

The lip is a delicate area.  I would consult a board plastic surgeon about removing the bump with the understanding that you may have a scar in its place.

Correction of spot atrophy lip.

Correction of spot atrophy lip. This can be excised which would leave a scar which should be a fine line and easier to cover than a bump.