Should I get a BBL, Mini TT, CoolScuptling or another option? (photos)

Hi I am a 28 yr old mother of two. I am 5'6 138 lbs. I am very fit as I workout 5 or more times per week. I am interested in trimming my waistline and enhancing my waist and hips. my current measurement is 36-26-28. I am most troubled by my stomach but if I can bring my waistline in and enhance my bottom, I would care less about the extra skin & stretch marks. I am interested to know which procedure would be the best option for me( or If I should have a procedure at all.

Should I get a BBL, Mini TT, CoolScuptling or another option?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in CoolSculpting. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate. An in-person assessment is always best. 

You have a great figure, good skin, minimal fat and great underlying muscle.  A skilled liposuction surgeon can perform body sculpting and make your waist even better.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

Candidate for CoolSculpting/BBL or Mini TT?--CoolSculpting, SculpSure and HI DEF 4D CONTOURING

Both nonsurgical like CoolSculpting, Venus Legacy, UltraShape and surgical methods like VASER Hi Def could contour your shape further. I tend to use combinations of nonsurgical methods to get the best results such as Vanquish and Cellutone. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Coolsculpting and Abdomen

Coolsculpting is the most popular device used for reducing unwanted fat in a non-surgical way.  Since you are already in great shape you appear to be the perfect candidate for this procedure.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Coolsculpting.  Best, Dr. Green