Asymmetry. My right breast is smaller and left Breast too low. (photos)

I'm 7 wks post op from BA. I had pretty significant asymmetry before surgery. Will my breast look more symmetric when the right one settles? I know it won't be perfect but I would like them to look more symmetric. I had 365L 415R Naturelle Silicone mod profile behind the muscle. Also, will my left breast drop anymore? I think it's low enough and it's been that way since 2 wks post. Should I wear a really supportive bra to keep it up?

Breast Augmentation and Asymmetry

Congratulations on your recent breast augmentation. It takes several months for the procedure to "settle down;" however, your early results look good. I would defer the details of your aftercare to your plastic surgeon. They know more about your case and can make better decisions about the details of your recovery.

Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon