After Tummy Tuck and BBL, okay to workout to keep the curvy shape?

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Workout after TT and BBL

Thank you for your question.  Please ask your surgeon regarding the postoperative activity as every surgeon has a different protocol based on the type of surgery that is performed. Best of luck. 

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  It is always best to first consult with your operating surgeon as every surgeon has their own unique set of post operative instructions designed to provide you with the best results.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Exercising after surgery

Thank you for your question. It is best to follow the instructions your surgeon gave you as far as post op care goes. Typically I say after a tummy tuck core exercises can be started three months post op. and not to do abdominal crunches for up to 8 months post op. Check with your plastic surgeon for his/her instructions. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

Workout after TT and BBL

i agree that checking with your doctor first is best, but workout is important both for your figure and your health and you are in a great city to workout outdoors. Love that place. Good luck.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon