A thin bodied person to get dramatic results for Brazilian butt lifts, possible or not? Need to gain weight? (photos)

Any doctors who are popular in bbl, for projection and volume, while looking natural at the same time for thin women? Do i need to gain more wait or.. Can have good results with what i have? I have put pictures of me and the wish pics, do you think it is possible for me to get that or it is unrealistic..? Currently, 5'4, 32-27-36, 118lbs.

A thin bodied person to get dramatic results for Brazilian butt lifts, possible or not? Need to gain weight?

You will need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who can produce the best result for thinner patients.

Beverly Hills, CA

Where to get a BBL...Southern California...California Girls

Hi and great question; I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.
Based on your photos, I think you will have a nice result with a BBL.

At my office we utilize a surgery center that is both Medicare (Government) & Joint Commission of Hospital Certified. I specialize specifically in Butt Augmentation & I have special and formal fellowship training in Butt Augmentation.  It is difficult to give you a specific quote without seeing you in person; however, a range is $7,900 to $13,900.

Best of Luck,
Matthew J Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist
#RealSelfTopDoctor
#RealSelfCoreDoctor

You have enough fat to have a minor improvement in the size/shape of your buttocks. However, you do not have enough to obtain your wish pictures.

You have a very nice shape to your buttocks and should have a nice result. You can consider gaining 5-10 pounds, so that you have extra fat to donate. However, it's important to understand that you will not be able to lose this extra weight. If you do, the size of your buttocks will shrink as you lose weight.

Make sure to see a board-certified plastic surgeon. Good luck with the process!

Thank you for your questions and photos. Your BMI is 20, which will not give you some of the wish picture results. You are an excellent candidate for VASER Hi Def Liposculpting and fat transfer to the buttocks. You start out with a good frame. Liposuction needs to be done on your abdomen, back, waist, hips and medial thighs (sometimes the arms, to match the athletic body). See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques with the VASER. I trained with Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the inventor of the Hi Def Lipo technique. God luck.

BBL candidate

Based on your current weight and photos, you are not a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. Especially if you are hoping to have results similar to the photos you are showing here. Weight gain can help you to become a better candidate. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a detailed exam.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift in thin women

Thanks for the question and for including pictures. While nothing substitutes a formal examination, it appears from the pictures that you have a good amount of donor fat to get an aesthetically pleasing result. The liposuction around the abdomen will make your waist appear smaller and give you more of an hour glass shape. I would definitely not gain weight intentionally as once the weight is transferred to the butt and you choose to get back down in you weight, the transplanted fat cells will shrink. You want to be at your ideal weight so that you get last results. Best of luck!

Dr. Basile

Patrick L. Basile, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon