Do I need a revision after my BBL? I'm 14 months post op (Photo)

Would I benefit from a round 2 BBL? I see imperfections from the first BBL. I had it done February 2013. See pictures attached.

Do I need a revision after my BBL? I'm 14 months post op

Thank you for your question.Without seeing your preoperative photos, it is difficult to comment on your improvement. I can only comment on your present photos. Your lower back and waist line was inadequately treated to give you a more dramatic result. You have excess fat on your lower back, waist,upper back with bra rolls. You need further grafting of you thigh-buttock junction more on the left than right and some liposuction of your inner thighs. Talk to your surgeon to further define these areas for you. Good luck.

Secondary BBL

If you are not completely satisfied with your BBL, you may want to consider a secondary procedure if you have donor sites available. Good luck.  

Whether or not another surgery would be beneficial would require an exam and evaluation of photos before the first surgery.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.