Gynecomastia and tummy tuck surgery? I had them both. But now I'm big again.

during the surgery I was bodybuilding and taking speed so I ate a lot. Once I came off the meds my appetite stayed the same for a while. I'm losing weight but I notice my skin stretched a lot around my abdomen. like a semi cupcake. My chest is kinda loose and now I'm wondering if I should just lipo my chest and just my abdomen and under my armpits ? How many tummy tucks can a person have ? Limit ? Is there a chest reconstruction available ? Kinda how lesbians Get ? What would you suggest ?

The Lasting Effects of Gynecomastia Surgery

The #recurrence of breast enlargement is uncommon following #gynecomastia surgery. However, it can occur. If this happens, you may require further surgery in the future. The male breast is composed of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. An excess in either type of tissue can cause the chest to take on the look of gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can affect #men of all different body types. There are different types of #gynecomastia.

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. 
Therefore, weight gain, steroid use,recreational drug use and have hormonal conditions can contribute to a return of gynecomastia regardless of previous surgical removal and treatments.

Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. 

Gynecomastia & Tummy Tuck Surgery? I had them both. But now I'm big again.

It is difficult to give you an opinion without any photographs and without examining you. Based on your description, you may need a skin excision surgery for your chest and possibly revision of your Tummy Tuck, along with some Liposuction. You can have a revision of your Tummy Tuck if you have more loose skin. Please see an Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine you and give you different options.

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Male breast reduction surgery gynecomastia revision post-operative torsoplasty male breast liposuction

Hi Donald,
Thank you for your questions regarding gynecomastia, tummy tuck and weight gain. Without a thorough physical examination, you ask difficult questions.  However, I will try my best to answer your questions.  
Due to the loose skin around your chest, it sounds like you need chest reduction or torsoplasty.  Depending on the degree of your chest skin laxity, you may need an incision just around the areolar, or an incision from the armpit towards the lower rib cage, or an incision underneath the breast. In my Beverly Hills plastic surgery practice, I called this procedure a torsoplasty.  
In regards to your abdomen, there is no specific number of tummy tucks which a patient can undergo. However, with each tummy tuck, there are diminishing returns. This means that less and less abdominal skin can be resected.  In your case, without a thorough physical examination and/or pictures, this is another difficult question to answer.
Thank you for your question regarding male breast reduction surgery. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any other questions regarding gynecomastia or torsoplasty, please not hesitate contact my office.  Sincerely, Dr. Katzen

Recurrent gynecomastia and abdominal skin

Your problem is more common than you would think. At this point skin excision is your best option. There are secondary abdominoplasty that can be done . There are excisional surgeries that can be done either in the chest area or in the armpit area. You should contact a board-certified plastic surgeon experienced in body contouring to discuss these issues.

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and the simple answer is YES there are procedures to help you but which would be best requires an examination.  So see some experts in the area.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD